*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

35 weeks!!!


          So, here I am with 4 weeks or LESS left. Yesterday, I organized and cleaned Connor's room, and I washed some of his clothes! His nursery looks so cute. I ordered an adorable wall decal since I don't think we can paint, so once that comes in I'll post pics! I'm getting really excited. I went through an anxious phase... So, all you mommy-to-be's listen up! From weeks 30-34 I was pretty down. I had no energy, and I was getting extremely anxious. The problem was that I wasn't talking to anyone about it, and I was taking it out on poor Adam. Well, we finally talked about it just to find out that he was feeling the same. I was worried if I'm going to be a good mom, and just worried in general. I still feel anxious, which is normal, but I'm getting so excited about Connor's arrival! I think my biggest mistake over the past few weeks was not sharing everything I felt with Adam. So, if I can give any advice right now, it would be to talk to your husband and tell him how you feel. If you don't feel like cooking for a week, don't cook for a week. Relax, but it's also important to get out and get some fresh air or get up and start on small projects. This week I feel much better.. I gave myself projects to do each day. Yesterday, I did alot... steam cleaned the carpets and got Connor's nursery together. Today, I am going to get groceries and run a few errands for Adam. I have things I need to get done, and I finally feel up to doing it! Yeah, I'm sure it is nesting, but I'll take it :) Beats the hell out of sitting on the couch all day feeling miserable! lol When I talk about doing all of these things, I'll have you know that I don't start on it until like noon.. haha but that's due to the lack of sleep I get at night. I wake up at 6, fall back asleep at 9 then wake up at 11! crap... oh well. better sleep a little before Connor gets here! Well next week I will have doctor updates!! We get to see Connor on the ultrasound, and they're checking me for Group B Strep and to see if I have dialated! I hope I've made a little progress, but I'm not countin' on it!

**How far along? 35 week! 4 weeks or less :)

**Total weight gain/loss: blahhhh.

**How Big is Baby?: He's about 6 lbs (but probably bigger.. we'll know next week!) & about 18 inches long!

**Maternity clothes? uhhh... wearing whatever fits. Which isn't much!

**Stretch marks? Not yet!

**Sleep: Not really.. I wake up at 6 and stay up until like 9 then fall back asleep til' noon. I'm worthless!

**Best moment this week: My burst of energy! lol

**Movement: Yep!

**Food cravings: Not really.

**Gender: sweet boy <3

**Labor Signs: I think I've had a few BH contractions.

**Belly Button in or out? In!

**What I am looking forward to: My appt. on Monday :)

1 comment: